Tuesday 2 December 2014

Lala Chong Seafood @ Ara Damansara

I went to this place for dinner located in Ara Damansara. To be honest, I've heard a lot of that location but the fact is that I never knew where is it really located (as in I do not know how to get there) that my colleague and I needed to use waves (it is an app that can detect from another place to the place you want to go, more like a GPS I can say lol). Apparently, this restaurant is located in a hidden area in Ara Damansara (well I am not sure for those who live in Ara Damansara or knows Ara Damansara clearly may be familiar around that area) but it is like at the corner on the right in Jalan Cempaka. 

Cut the story short. This Chinese seafood restaurant is a Chinese-halal restaurant. I am not sure about the price but my company sponsored dinner for us but what I heard for three tables with 8-9 dishes each costs RM1.7k and it could feed all 40 of us. Not bad eh? The portion is quite big too. 


As you can see in the picture, dishes served such as vegetables, lala with soup, asam/tomyam fish, fried lemon chicken thai style and fried taufu.


Omelette egg with prawns and veggie filling inside destroyed by one of my colleague. 


Fried Salted-egg butter prawn. Meh, I can't eat that besides that fried salted egg filling. Haha. Good enough.


Fried crab with salted egg filling. Didn't get to try this cause I was too full but my colleague told me it is very nice. ._. 


Meanwhile on the top left in this picture, this fried calamari tempura style is so good \^_^/ 

I actually like the food there. It is delicious and I would recommend for big groups such as families, friends that fancy seafood to try there someday. Atmosphere may look like a typical food court outlet but trust me, food is just too good! :) need not to worry, now you can think of a place to bring your Malay friends to eat  good Chinese seafood.

Here's the address in case you want to pay a visit to this place someday:- 

  • Address:
    Lala Chong Seafood

    Lot 13556 Jalan Cempaka
    Kayu Ara Damansara
    Damansara
    Petaling Jaya
    47400

    It is open daily from 11am-11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment