Wednesday 3 December 2014

Fuwa Fuwa Bakery Cafe, Jaya One

Life have been pretty tough for me from the start but hey, that doesn't mean there is nothing that can motivate you.

Food.... motivates me. 

A few weeks ago, I was catching up with a few friends after quite some time and discovered a place called Fuwa Fuwa Bakery Cafe (it means Light and Fluffy) which I heard it was newly opened in Jaya One recently, located at The School. You can find the cafe at the toppest floor. 


Layout of how it looks like. Cosy environment. The environment is good for those who wants to have a coffee and cake (yes, they do sell cakes, breads with fillings too. After all it is a bakery cafe) and also for those who wants a place to catch up and chill with their friends too. (If you are not a heavy eater and looking for something light, they have nice breads with fillings) or you prefer to have the main meal, they do offer a few choices. Pricing wise isn't so bad but if you are a student, you get 10% discount (lucky for me)

So what I had was a simple scramble egg with sausage (that real fast kind of thing) which cost me around RM10. I had a discount of RM9 thanks to mai student card. 


Looks pretty decent, not so heavy kind of meal. I wasn't that hungry that time because I had fried bananas that morning. 

I didn't manage to capture some of my friend's dishes but three of my friends ordered chicken chop and it looked good. Sad to say I didn't manage to capture their food. Oh well. 

Butttt, I managed to capture this though. My friend ordered sandwich. The chips looks as though it is home-made potatoes. The portion isn't so bad. 


Provided with mustard just to dip in your home made potatoes chips or adding in flavour to your sandwich. 

After all, it isn't so bad and am looking forward for more shops to open in Jaya One. 

Make your visit here:- 

Fuwa Fuwa
Level 1, The School, Jaya One, Petaling Jaya
Open 10am-10pm daily

No comments:

Post a Comment