Monday 1 December 2014

GRAND OPENING POST: Jibby & Co, Empire Shopping Mall.

Hello there! This is Katrina here, another co-author of this blog (please refer to catherine's post paragraph two if you are wondering who is this friend of hers)

It's officially the 1st of December! :D Wooohooo! What's even more awesome is that it's the time when Christmas is finally here which means more food to update hopefully lol. Today is indeed a special day simply because it is the beginning of December and wowwww, time flies and next month is already the year 2015. It's scary how time flies just like that. 

Anyway, this is the second grand opening post and my first post would be Jibby & Co, located in Subang Empire Mall, Selangor.

It's located outside of Empire Shopping Mall, in front but at the corner where you can spot a small tiny cafe on the right, opposite Tous Les Jours. We decided to take a bus down from LRT Kelana Jaya to Empire Shopping Centre. If I am not wrong, we took a T623 bus down.

For those of you that doesn't drive or want to get there, you have two choices:-

Take any LRT down to LRT Kelana Jaya and then, go downstairs where all the buses gathered around there and wait for the T623 bus. That bus goes directly to Sunway Pyramid and Subang area.

orrrr..

Take any LRT down to LRT Asia Jaya, walk down to the federal highway as you can spot a bus stop at the corner on the left lane (in front of Hilton Hotel) and take a Metrobus 13 or RapidKL U63.

It's usually packed on the weekends because I remembered I was queuing up with my friend for quite some time but we were lucky enough to get a seat upstairs.


Partly one of the interior outside while queuing up. Interior reminds me so much Alice in a Wonderland having tea party in a cottage (random thinking)




This is how it looks like. It looks really small on the outside but trust me, inside is just so spacious that it reminds me I am in a bungalow or a semi-d house hahahha

anddddddd

This is how it looks like inside. So spacious and unique right? As in the interior itself. 

Both view are from upstairs cause my friend and I got a seat upstairs, next to the staircase. 




Jibby & Co's menu it may look really pricy but the portion is quite big that I had to share with my friend. Menu somehow reminds me of Plan B in a way, don't you think so?



It was brunch for us but we decided to go for a breakfast set along with one potato sweet fries. SEDAPPPPPP! Gotta love the fries. I wouldn't want to think about the price but if the food is really good, you wouldn't really think about the price anymore. Their ingredients seem to be very unique as in the herbs they use and the sauce to dip in the potato sweet fries.

Big breakfast is huge that the both of us needed to share (well, maybe because we had something light earlier before that but we came all the way to Subang just to try their Jibby & Co)



Though I didn't manage to try others yet, I would love to make a comeback here to try more of their dishes.

If you are planning to pay a visit, here's the full address:-

Jibby & Co
GK11, Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang Jaya
Tel: 03-5613-7070

1 comment: