Wednesday 3 December 2014

Taste Gallery, Mahkota Cheras

I discovered another eatery place for those who doesn't know where to eat (mainly for those who would ask the mainstream question among our friends and families, "what to eat?")

I would say that if you do not know what to eat and what you are craving for, try Taste Gallery, located at the heart of Mahkota Cheras. They served Western and Asian Food. Pricing wise is acceptable. Location wise, if you are around Mahkota Cheras, you can always try Taste Gallery. I have no idea if there are any more branches for Taste Gallery but I got to know about it not long ago. 

Back to where I was, the interior reminds me of Padi house/Kim Gary (you know that kind of feel) environment. The service I would say due to the lack of staff who works there and the majority of oeople who comes and eat, it is pretty hard to get their attention if there are lots and lots of people but if you are lucky enough, the waiter and the waitress would be at your service. Oh, and they provide Wifi Connextion too. (Need not worries to those who doesn't have a data plan for those who are such internet savvy)

I went to Taste Gallery for dinner with my close friend and his mum.

This is the layout of the menu. Sorry, couldn't really take the entire menu. This is just a sneak preview for you all :p 




It is obviously it is just two pages of the menu and they have more varieties of food please. 


And here's the outcome of what we ordered excluding the drinks:- 


This is Spicy Potato Soup (sorry for the picture. Half of the soup is gone cause taking the actual picture for appetizer is too mainstream) :p 

Anyway, it comes with a garlic bread and apparently my friend ate the garlic bread pretty fast. Oh well, no picture of the garlic bread but you can imagine how it looks like. Just a typical one piece of garlic bread along with that soup. 

This soup is spicy, for those who enjoy spicy stuff and want something to burn your tongue (probably 10% for you depending how your tongue can take it) and I WOULD NEVER SUGGEST this soup for those who doesn't consume spicy food AT ALL. 

What I like about this soup is pretty different compare to the typical borch/corn/mushroom/chicken soup that we often see it around in most restaurant menus. It may not be spicy at the beginning but it would be later on. Level of spicyness for me should be like 15% when it comes to that soup. Oh, and it taste like borch mixture of tomato soup. 

Rating: 3.8 stars! :D 


One of the meals that I ordered. This is a carbonara and it cost about RM13.90 per portion. Sauce is very creamy and nice! Time for you to enjoy life too! It is made for those who loves cheese because as you can see at the top, they use cheese powder in order to make it even more "cheesy-er"

Rating: 4 stars! 


That sour-tomato spaghetti! Not bad. I love sour tomato though. Feels like home made spaghetti.


And two jumbo sausages with mashed potato at the bottom. I didn't get to try this yet though. It is my friend's portion but hell yeah, the sausages were pretty huge but I won't want to try it cause of the amount of Mayo they put on top of the sausage (not really a fan of Mayo) 

Add for Taste Gallery:

No. 22, Jalan Temenggung 19/9,
Bandar Mahkota Cheras, Sek 9,
43200 Selangor.


No comments:

Post a Comment