Tuesday 6 January 2015

SOULed Out, Bangsar South.

I am back in action! It has been a pleasent day of pampering myself and buying belated Christmas presents for my close friends. 

Right after getting some gifts for my friends, I rushed down to this particular place as I had a date with my friend known as SOULed Out, I believe it is a mixed up cuisine restaurant/bar. it is located at the heart of Bangsar South, Nexus. I've heard about this place from one of my friend who lives in Hartamas as she did mentioned to me before there's one branch in Hartamas before Bangsar South so I believe it is probably one of the first branch in KL. 

Yeah, this is SOULed OUT, it is easy to spot the bar/restaurant because it is right at the end on your left and probably the only restaurant that takes up the space. Here's some of the pictures I captured last night:- 


See the corner right? That's the kitchen where the chef pass the food to the waiter/waitress to deliver food to the customers. 


In every restaurant, there sure is something inspirational for all of us to remember. 


And another one. 

Layout of the restaurant.



Christmas tree made of alcoholic beverages bottles. Cute isn't it? 



He decided to give me one of his best shots! (His pose... Hahahhaha) 


Welcoming the year of 2015! Oh yay! \^_^/ 

Here's the menu of this restaurant. Not bad:- 



Price? Pricy. Well, what do you expect from a high class looking place? Sigh. 





But hey, that doesn't mean it is a sin to try something new out! My friend and I ordered this Classic Mojito which cost us RM19 (Happy hour) which ends at 8pm. Original price is RM2x.

We were looking at the menu for quite some time because we didn't know what to order, too many to choose in different sections. To our surprise in the end, we decided to go for their Indian Food. 


This is what I ordered. Cost me RM22 and it is selected as one of the best aka recommended must try (well I saw the logo of a mouth which indicates it should be one of the best to try) i can either choose naan or rice but I choose naan because I love naan. 

To my surprise I thought it is going to taste like any other typical Indian food but heck this is probably the best Indian food ever I've tasted in my life! Portion is huge, a lot of small chicken meat covered with thick special sauce which is so special, that white colour thingy looks like some kind of mayonnaise with vegetable but somehow it tasted like Indian Yogurt with small cuts of vegetables, I like everything about it except that green peas at the side. -.- 


Both of our meal. Left is mine, the right side is my friend's picked which is fish. Instead of naan, she choose rice and rice tasted so good!! Fish is tender and the portion is so worth it for RM25. 


This is the Classic Mojito we ordered that cost us RM19. Comes with refreshing mint leaves and some other kind of special flavoring that I do not know what to describe it. It is definitely refreshing enough that the both of us shared this drink. Hey, it is good to try something new, right? 

The bill didn't turned out very nice for the both of us, we had to burnt our purses to pay for the service tax and GST since there were only both of us. Screw our lives. But good experience, great atmosphere, good for those who want to gather with their friends and family as they do have kids meal too :) quite cute though. 

Friendly staff, they are quite attentive and helpful too. 

Yes, they do have WIFI for those who wants to surf the net and update their friends via social network. 

Here's the address:- 
SOULed OUT
G11-12, Ground Floor, 
Nexus Bangsar South, 
No.7 Jalan Kerinchi 
59200 Kuala Lumpur.

Wondering how to get there? You can take a LRT to LRT Kerinchi and walk over the bridge to Nexus :) OR LRT Universiti, it is heading towards Pantai Hillpark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment