Monday 5 January 2015

Brewyard Cafe, SS15, Subang Jaya

My friend came back from Australia so he decided to bring me to this cafe located in Subang Jaya. 



I would say that it is the only odd shoplot that holds on a vintage kind of feel that you know that it is already a hipster cafe in that row. Hahahaha. 

So here's the inside outlook of the cafe:- 



Check out the interior. It feels like I am dining in an indoor park (eg ; the stones and the walk through is already like one) I like the design. It seems really cosy and quiet too. No wonder I've seen a few students/ppl who work nearby settling down with their laptops and doing their work. It is spacious on the other side, this is only 25% of the cafe. I like the toilet too. (I KIDD)


Didn't manage to take the front part and the backyard because I became too excited and was looking forward for the food :D 


Friend ordered this pizza. It is quite small but tasty. Meant for one person meal only. It taste like cheese (IKR) *insert LOL emoticon with tears*


My friend's coffee. Just had a sip of the coffee and you know I am not really a fan of coffee cause certain coffees are pretty much bitter and would rather go for chocolate-coffee kind of thing (if that ever exists) LOL 


And this is what I had for lunch. Brewyard had this lunch set meal comes with one ice lemon tea. This costs me rm13. Fries with turkey ham wrapped. Fries is quite salty but the seasoning is pretty much unique, the wraps aren't so bad. After all it is turkey and this is probably my late Christmas meal (so much for not eating turkey on Christmas) 

Stayed there for almost 3-4 hours because I was busy playing Fun Run and chilling. Yeap, that explains how much I love that place and it is good for those who wants to chill, to have dessert and coffee over with their friends, to do their work in such environment like that. 

I apologize for not being able to take more pictures of this cafe because I was too excited. 

In case you are wondering whether this cafe provides wifi, yes wifi is available.



Here's the address:-
42, Jalan SS15/4,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Petaling Jaya,
Selangor


No comments:

Post a Comment