Friday 1 May 2015

It could be anything in the world.

This is just a random thought and I don't know whether have you ever question yourself the same.

Have you ever ask yourself how long will you able to go through life? Yes, this is a random thought but sometimes I feel it's time to think about it because times like this, you do not know whether are you at the right track or at the right state of mind.

Have you ever wonder how and what your future is going to be like? Truthfully speaking, thinking about it scares me away. Whenever I try not to think of it too makes the entire situation scary because we know we can't avoid this eventually.

People can say that I have a very depressing mind that makes me think about those things that certain people would not think of just yet because life, is meant to be full of surprises but times like this, have you ever felt so sick that you no longer want to seek or find out that "surprise" anymore that life has in store for us but never appear?

The fact that you waited long enough but all you've seen in life is mostly disappointment and you have no idea how to look at the bright side anymore. Waited long enough in other words is not sitting down, doing nothing while waiting for a miracle but to those who goes through so much challenges in life yet they have not seek any light in their life yet. I am still discovering. I know I am still young but we are all human, imperfect with flaws that we all would tend to feel very insecure about life - whilst hoping for the rainbow to appear somewhere but you feel like... everything is just a test and feels like you are not qualify enough to gain that rainbow in your life - if you know what I mean.

Have you ever? 

No comments:

Post a Comment